aBOUT mY dIAPER cAKE sTORY

My photo
Singapore
My diaper cake is assembled and constructed without using GLUE! All orders will not be PRE-MADE, is an assurance for ORIGINALITY. "Ingredients" used are chosen with 'love & care', as such all items will be practical and useful to new Mommy and Little Bundle of Joy.

NOTICE TO A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER

A Gentle Reminder: -

For all urgent orders, please call 9.487.4473 directly to process your order. Alternatively, you can choose to sms me your request for quote before placing an order.

For all normal orders, you may wish to email your order form to me then sms to 9.487.4473 to track your order.

Kindly note that settlement of payment of the diaper cake has to be on the same day via bank transfer to avoid delay in the processing of a customer's order. This is to avoid miscommunication, disappointment and arise of displeasurement.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

D'HamperCake Bliss DC Gallery

WHAT'S A DIAPER CAKE?

WHAT'S A DIAPER CAKE?
A tower of diapers in the form of a cake, MADE WITH LOVE & CARE

Popular Posts

Monday, July 28, 2008

SAVOUR THE JOYS OF SIMPLE HOMEMADE FARE

Oatmeal w/ Raisin Cookies
Small tin - 28 pcs @ $9.80 per tin.
Big tin - 40 pcs @ $18.00 per tin.
Floral Peanut Cookies (28s’)
$9.50/tin
OR
*Purchase 2 tins @ $18/only.*
WHY ORDER FROM D'HAMPER.CAKE.BLISS: -
I know how to bake cookies since secondary school days but I only started selling them when I become a full time housewife in Y2005. Through various attempts and perfecting skills of baking cookies, I decided to venture out of the kitchen and embark on providing business services from home. With good and encouraging support from my kins and hubby, I am still selling cookies via the net from the comfort of my home since then.
My emphasis is on quality and freshness of cookies made by me. All the cookies are hand-made by myself and I work alone from home. Therefore lots of time and effort has been put in to deliver these nicely baked cookies for my customers. Do give a TRY, if you've not purchase from me before, and you may be happy after tasting the cookies that I have made.
Although I work alone, that will not allow me to compensate on the quality of cookies that I produced from the oven. My committment to customer is the quality and freshness of cookies produced from home.
TO PLACE AN ORDER: -

Kindly email your order (please include your name, contact no., qty and type of cookies and desired pick-up location (MRT station)) to dhampercakebliss@gmail.com, alternatively, you may call 9-487.4473 fm Mondays to Sundays between 9am to 6pm to place your order. The last day to place order falls on 12 January 2009.

MODE OF DELIVERY/PAYMENT: -

COOKIES can be picked up from Tampines MRT Station for orders of 3 tins and below.

For orders of 4 tins and above, customers' desired MRT station pick up point can be arranged.

*$$$ C.O.D. $$$*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bought floral peanut cookies for Chinese New Year and my in-laws loved it. They were saying this was something different from the usual ones that they receive. Anyway, the usual cookies' standards have either dropped or have become more expensive.

Made some money out of this as well. Bought quite a bit of floral peanut cookies and sold it to my colleagues at higher price. It was a bit hit (managed to reap in couple of hundred SGDs).

Price relatively low so has opportunity to make some dough without needing to sweat. Taste good too and packaged decent enough to be given as gifts.